- 1 Welcome to my Laboratory! AKA Rules for Visitors
- 2 Things I have Made/Worked on that are DONE
- 3 Current Thing I'm Actively Working On
- 4 Real World Ideas
- 5 Tarot/Oracle Decks
- 6 Games: Video, Board, Card, RPG, Etc...
- 7 Writing
- 8 Captain's Log
- 9 Archive/Old Stuff
Welcome to my Laboratory! AKA Rules for Visitors
This is Eleri's Seekrit Laboratory of Ideas and Projects in Various States of Completeness
You'll note that it isn't actually a secret. But having a seeeeekrit lab sounds so much more interesting than "Eleri's Lab that any ol' person can saunter through."
I have ideas. I tend to have MANY ideas. More ideas than I have the skills, tools or spoons for. But I write them down here, and occasionally work on them- in the hopes that I either magically finish them, win the lottery and build a team for making my ideas happen, or someone comes along and goes "Holy carp, that's brilliant, lets do it!" (If that's you, please say something...)
You are welcome to wander through- I can't command you not to steal any of my ideas and go make a bazillion dollars without crediting me, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't.
I and my lab assistants are the only people who can edit pages, this keeps the botmesses down to a minimum. If you would like to participate on the discussion pages, you can contact me and I will make you an account.
We also have a private Seekrit Lab community on G+, if you'd like to be added there, please ask :)
Things I have Made/Worked on that are DONE
- Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of MYST and Beyond The D'niverse tabletop RPG
- Elemental Dance Cards A Sorta-Tarot deck
- Illuminated Path Labyrinth Cards For using on Labyrinth walks and the like
- Mysterium Ahyoheek A tabletop card version of the D'ni hologram game
- Welcome to Laborland Adult coloring book celebrating labor & birth
- Caliban's Revenge- Tabletop One-Shot RPG Game
Current Thing I'm Actively Working On
(Besides ongoing Unwritten Stuff)
- Principia Discordia: The Musical- Wait...what?
Real World Ideas
- Art Model Pose Timer
- Doula Buzz- client contact app
- Interactive Media Hugo Award
- The Creative Co-Op- Because creative things shouldn't always be held up by money
- Crafterspace- Like a Makerspace, but for crafty things
- Respite Search Website- For parents of Special Needs Kids
- Family Creative Workshop Archive-Cool craft books 'ported to the web
- MLT Children's Theater- a thing I tried to make happen a while back.
- Descent of Inanna Oracle-Another Not A Tarot deck.
- Tarot of the Deep City- Tarot based on the D'niverse
Games: Video, Board, Card, RPG, Etc...
Games In Various States of Doneness
- Barflies- Card Game, needs a brainstorming session. I've lost a bunch of my notes :(
- Ghost Diary- P&C Adventure Game, much of this has been updated in a Google Docs file.
- Space Smugglers of 3313!- Board Game, It is undergoing hard revision
In Concept Form
- Alice's Garden 2.0- Virtual Collectables- lots of design docs, no skills to actually make it :(
- Professor Tezhme's Electromagical Mechanical Oddiments- Fazuul meats steampunk meets D'ni? Orginally an SL game, could migrate to the web.
- Complex- Cooperative Single Player Puzzle Game. Yes, really. Oh so many ideas...
Fiction In the Wild
Fiction Ideas and Snippets
- Walking the Labyrinth- This non-denominational esoteric kids group thing I made. Just cause. I might self publish it.
- Weed Report- In which Eleri documents her initial experiences with cannabis for pain management
- Alice's Garden- SL Version