Flower Life Cycle
Flowers 'live' and produce for 120 days (2880 hours), after which they are Mature
DAYS 1-4 (0-96 Hours):
SEEDLING- From seed planting to day 4(96 Hours), the plant will not produce, but will eat hearts.
DAYS 5-119 (97-2879 hours):
FLOWER- Flowers will continue to eat Hearts until food type is changed via menu. Flowers will produce HEARTS, SEEDS, or CARDS based on the type of food set.
DAY 120(2880 hours):
MATURE FLOWER: Mature flowers will have a TBD action, but no longer eat or produce.
- Action Ideas
- 'Recite' poetry from the books
- Interact with nearby players
- Hearts are produced at a rate of 1 heart every 36 hours
- Seeds are produced at a rate of 1 every 5 days (120 Hours)
- Cards are produced at a rate of 1 every 5 days (120 Hours)
- Chess Bulbs are produced randomly based on presence of Mushrooms
- Flowers are subject to a short production cool down period when food is changed (see Food Basics)